Flavia Giordano is a free-thinker foodie and a nomad pasta artisan between Italy and Sweden, where she spreads the love for the Italian food through cooking classes, events, lectures and food trips to Puglia, her native region.
She writes about food and gastronomy for both magazines and publishers since 2005, also coordinating editorial projects for companies and institutions to promote Italian food culture and diversity.
Cheese and extra virgin olive oil taster, she strongly believes that eating (and cooking) is an agricultural act since she worked for Coldiretti, contributing to create the first Southern Italian educational farm network (called masserie didattiche).
- “Veg per incominciare. La scelta vegetariana alla portata di tutti” (Veg for beginners). Demetra-Giunti Editore 2018
- “La cucina differente. 80 ricette per gli intolleranti, gli esigenti e i curiosi golosi” (The different kitchen). Gribaudo-Feltrinelli 2016
- “La Puglia che mangia differente. Ricettario di cucina inclusiva” (Puglia eats different). Unioncamere 2014
- “Eat different. Ricette creative per chi mangia diversamente” (Creative recipes for different eaters). Gribaudo-Feltrinelli 2014
- “A lezione con Ciccio Pagliuzza” (At school with Ciccio Pagliuzza). Ed. Coldiretti 2006
- “Guida alle fattorie didattiche” (Educational farms guide). Ed. Coldiretti 2006
PROJECTS AND COOPERATIONS
In more than 12 years working in the gastronomy field, tourism and communication, she has been cooperating with several companies and institutions, in Italy and in the Nordic countries, as:
Bloom in the Park, Lund University, Food in Action, Eataly Copenaghen, Sannas Italien, Radisson Hotel, Pink Chili, Skånes Matfestival, Coldiretti, Unioncamere, Regione Puglia, Feltrinelli, Giunti Editore, BBC Good Food, Pomì, Samsung, Italian National Research Council (CNR), Action Aid, Expo Milano, Federfarma, Megamark.