Flavia Giordano, 100% from Puglia (Southern Italy), is a food writer and author of recipe books.
She worked for Coldiretti, creating the first Southern Italian educational farm network (called masserie didattiche), designing an interactive book for children and organizing workshops for them.
With the Chamber of Commerce Union she worked to promote typical Italian products and companies, with a special focus on food diversity.
Free-thinker foodie, she is a digital nomad between Sweden, Denmark and Italy, where she spread the love about Italian food trough cooking classes, events, lectures and travels to Puglia.
- “La cucina differente. 80 ricette per gli intolleranti, gli esigenti e i curiosi golosi” (The different kitchen). Gribaudo-Feltrinelli 2016
- “La Puglia che mangia differente. Ricettario di cucina inclusiva” (Puglia eats different). Unioncamere 2014
- “Eat different. Ricette creative per chi mangia diversamente” (Creative recipes for different eaters). Gribaudo-Feltrinelli 2014
- “A lezione con Ciccio Pagliuzza” (At school with Ciccio Pagliuzza). Ed. Coldiretti 2006
- “Guida alle fattorie didattiche” (Educational farms guide). Ed. Coldiretti 2006
PROJECTS AND COOPERATIONS
In more than 12 years working in the gastronomy field, tourism and communication, she has been cooperating with several companies and institutions, in Italy and in the Nordic countries, as:
Bloom in the Park, Lund University, Food in Action, Eataly Copenaghen, Sannas Italien, Radisson Hotel, Pink Chili, Skånes Matfestival, Coldiretti, Unioncamere, Regione Puglia, Feltrinelli, Giunti Editore, BBC Good Food, Pomì, Samsung, Italian National Research Council (CNR), Action Aid, Expo Milano, Federfarma, Megamark.